The balm is for all your needs as first aid for the whole family including pets for a healthy skin (preventing is better than healing) and when the skin needs help.
100% Wild-Crafted Local Herbs*ORGANIC*EXTRA VIRGIN (UNREFINED)*100% PURE
- Celandine: detoxifying agent, alterative, cathartic, caustic, vulnerary
- Comfrey/Plantain: increase cell production
- Calendula: moisturizing and active soothing agent
- Propolis: renewal; antioxidant
- Resin from Balsam Poplar: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. Natural ASPIRIN. Has natural SPF 12
- Sap of the Siberian Cedar Nut Tree (Pinus Sibirica) and Pseudotsuga Menziesii: antibacterial, antiseptic, analgesic
- Olive Oil: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
- Siberian Cedar Nut Oil (handmaking)
- Avocado Oil: thanks to the lipids and vitamin A, E and D content of avocado oil, to its extraordinary transepidermal penetration capacity, that pass and nourish the different skin layers, to its high moisturizing and emollient power, that smooth and relax the skin
Benefits and Uses
- Revitalizing & Soothing. Sanitizing & Moisturizing. You would use ALL HEAL balm as an anti-inflammatory (it cools pain down), antimicrobial (it kills bacteria that can infect you), and analgesic
- Because of its chemical composition, the balm nourishes deeply, smooths the epidermis and relieves the skin desquamation; easily absorbed for the skin
- Hand moisturizer (gardener’s best friend)
- Dry, cracked heels and crusty elbows
- Chapped lips
- Soothes welts, burns and insect bites or bee sting
- Diaper rash. Eczema. Any skin problem
- Great for cuts, for elderly folks and their fragile, thin skin
- Good for scaly scalp
- Hand sanitizing and moisturizer in one.
- Heals swimmers irritated skin. And any athletes problems
- Good for the animals: sunburned noses, gashes, heat spots and post-surgical wounds
- All HEAL can be used for any skin: normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, baby. Anyway, everyone is different, please proceed cautiously. It is concentrated.
Directions: use it as you need it. For the best result, apply it nightly. No preservatives, colorants, fragrances added.
Careful: We are all different. Please try a small amount to see if your body accepts it.
Allergy: individual. Store at room temperature out of the sunlight.
Natural rancidity may occur.
Made in BC, Canada
Share your story, please.
You can return empty jars and help protect our Earth from pollution.
50% profit goes to support bee population.
More details are on FB page. Please visit FB page “ARNALIA 100% Natural”.