Designed for chronic skin condition (blackheads, pimples, whiteheads, scars) and for balancing the oily / greasy skin. Local Handmade Organic Wild-Crafted Handpicked
Skin type: any; for any age. Especially, it is good for sensitive skin.
Constituents: carotenoids (flavoxanthin, auroxanthin, lutein80%, zeaxanthin 5%), beta carotene, polyphenols, flavonoids, triterpenes, saponins, polysaccharides, resin and volatile essential oils.
Scientific research: Calendula today, is being investigated for its anti-cancer properties. In conjunction with other herbs such as Echinacea purpurea, Scorzonera humilis L., and Aconitum moldavicum, there has been evidence of success in treating certain cancers (Heren's carcinoma) according to the Fedkovich Chernivtsi State University in the Ukraine. In one small study of about 250 women undergoing radiation therapy after surgery for breast cancer, a commercial calendula ointment reduced the amount of skin irritation better than another commonly-used commercial preparation. Women who used the calendula ointment also reported less pain from the radiation. Investigations into anti-cancer and anti-viral actions continue
Ingredients: calendula, plantain, wild-crafted extract of Douglas Spruce (D.Fir) sap, wild-crafted extract of black cottonwood buds, wild sweet orange ess. oil, beeswax, unrefined first cold pressed organic olive oil and handmade Siberian Cedar Nut Oil.
Skin care benefits and uses:
- Yes, of course you can use it on chapped lips throughout the day, but consider an overnight lip treatment the fastest route to repair. You can gently apply a generous layer before bedtime. You will notice immediate improvement after just one night, but if your lips are severely chapped, keep repeating until healed. Keep your lips in best condition by applying a light layer each night.
- Health and wellness – It is mainly used for skin care and treatment. It has great anti- inflammatory, anti-aging, making it helpful with stubborn wounds, acne, ulcers, bed sores, varicose veins, rashes, eczema, and related conditions. It addresses sore, inflamed, and itchy skin conditions. And more. Chafing. Don’t forget about babies (on diaper dermatitis in children) and your PETS!
- Calendula increases collagen & elastin and plays an active role in keeping the skin young-looking and healthy.
- Make a treatment for extremely dry feet. Apply during the night, cover with soft wrapping plastic (to let the balm to penetrate into your skin). You will see the difference even after 3 times of applying it.
- Love lip color? I do too, but even all-natural brands can be drying due to the pigment used to create color. The more pigment, in general, the dryer it can make your lips. For that reason, I recommend applying a layer of Double Calendula Balm before any lipsticks or crayons.
- There’s an alternative to this technique: apply Double Calendula Balm over lip stains. Lip stains are liquidly tints that, again, can be very drying. Applying Double Calendula Balm after the lip tint gives you a semi-gloss finish while also moisturizing lips.
- This may sound strange, but some people have good experience of putting Double Calendula Balm over eyebrows. It gives them a nice sheen and helps them stay in place (although this will hold will not last as long as gel), and we hope the conditioning elements will encourage healthy growth. If you’re tweezing or getting a brow wax, Double Calendula Balm is a *must* post-grooming to soothe any redness or irritation.
- Double Calendula Balm with loose powder foundation or powder concealer. The resulting creamier concealer is perfect for dry spots. Apply with concealer brush or fingers. Warning: getting the ratio right takes a little practice. Add powder sparingly otherwise you’ll end up with a dry finish once the balm absorbs.
- This is a favorite: combine Double Calendula Balm with loose eye shadow powder/pigment to get a glossier, wetter finish. Dab a little balm on the back of your hand, and then add a sprinkle of eye shadow. Mix with eyeshadow brush or your finger, and then apply. Again – be careful not to oversaturate the mixture with powder otherwise over time it will become less glossy and too powdery. People like this technique best with light-colored, shimmery or metallic shadows, but experiment with darker colors if you’re going for the greasy eye look.
- Is your face parched or flakey (no) thanks to dry heat, too much sun, frigid winds, or chlorine/saltwater? Double Calendula Balm is a deep moisturizing treatment for face – apply on freshly cleansed skin, preferably after a skin steam or a shower.
- Does showering leave your face dry or tight? Lightly cleanse skin, then apply a layer of balm to protect against moisture loss while you’re in the shower, sauna, steam room, etc... I use it under my eyes to deeply moisturize and add glow too.
- I spot treat small cuts, bruises, and burns to help speed healing and reduce chance for scarring.
- Have a cold? Blowing your nose repeatedly can lead to the worst chapped skin. Double Calendula Balm regularly to help repair the red, flaky skin during and post-cold.
- Apply over bruising; plantain can help speed healing. It has vulnerary action.
- Put on a layer all over face and neck before flying on an airplane — it helps protect your skin from moisture loss that’s inevitable on a plane.
Careful: try small amount if your body accepts it.
Allergy: individual. Store at room temperature out of the sunlight.
Made in BC, Canada
Share your story, please.
Shelf life is up to 2 years
NO PRESERVATIVES (any); Fragrance, Gluten, Paraben, GMO, Perfumes or Colorant FREE
You can return empty jars and help protect our Earth from pollution.
50% profit goes to support bee population.
More details are on FB page. Please visit FB page “ARNALIA 100% Natural”.